jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

Come on in to my store, I got candy galore. And so much more...

Your choice. It's time.

Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...


Get out up of your seat 'cause I got something so sweet. So, come on, let your body move to the music. I'm tired of dancing here all by myself, tonight I wanna dance with someone else.

You don't have the luxury of time, you have got to say what's on your mind. Express yourself, don't repress yourself. The time is right now, you've got to decide.





Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...





Get up on you feet, yeah, step to the beat. Let's dance! When the music starts I never wanna stop, once I am moving I'm alright.

My sugar is raw, I'm sticky and sweet. Don't pretend you're not hungry. So, what will it be? You're only here to win. They'd do it too if they were you. If you can handle it, undress me.





Your choice. It's time.





If you wait too long it will be too late. Time is waiting, give me a sing. I want somebody to speed it up for me, quicker than a ray of light, and then take it down slow. Are you ready to go? I can't keep waiting on you.






Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...Tic...Tac...







No hay comentarios: